Vision & Mission
- Provide networking opportunities among Indonesian and non-Indonesian professionals.
- To gather, publish, and disseminate useful and relevant information of interest to its members.
- To enhance professional growth among members of the Association.
- To seek affiliation with any body or organisation whose interests or objectives are similar or beneficial to the Association.
- To execute activities or participate in events pertaining to the attainment of the above objectives.
- Organise seminars by inviting speakers and experts to talk on issues relating to the economy, immigration, personal finance, taxes, etc.
- Establish contacts with other associations, including social, alumni, and professional bodies.
- Establish contacts with Chamber of Commerce, Indonesian Consulate, and business societies.
- Create database with detailed information regarding the professional profile of members.
- Establish contacts with Human Resources and Employment agencies, Ministry of Manpower, and other related organisations.
- Provide information on job vacancies, names of HR managers, new companies, and recent business and economic developments.
- Organise social gatherings on a monthly basis.
- Form small interest groups based on specific interests and professions.
- Coordinate outdoor activities, including sports meetings and traveling within the region.