Social marketing and content manager
Industry: education services
Job Description: Social marketing and content manager
theRightU seeks a highly motivated individual with passion for social media marketing to join an innovative company in the education services sector. This position is full-time, salaried with benefits, based in CBD location.
theRightU is an innovative education consultancy that advises students on university and career choices. We leverage technology and social media to engage youths in a relevant way, and revolutionize this otherwise traditional, brick-and-mortar industry. The founding team members are in their 30’s, well-educated and fun with backgrounds in entrepreneurship, research, business and education.
The successful candidate will join our team at the managerial level, and will craft and execute social marketing strategies and manage editorial content.
Qualifications and Experience
· Bachelor degree in Public Relations, advertising/marketing, communications, Art and Design, or related degrees preferred.
· Demonstrates ability to map out a marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics
· Experience in managing, cultivating and growing a broad range of social networks including Facebook, Twitter and Forum,.
· Knowledge of search engine optimization and online marketing techniques.
· Experience in content and database management is preferred.
· Functional knowledge of HTML/CSS is preferred
· Previous work with advertising, social media or online marketing is desired
If you resemble a social media addict with some interest in education and the idea of forging a new business model excites you, or if you think you have a unique set of skills that we’re yet to realize we need, we want to meet you!
Email us your resume and evidence of your social marketing experiences to email@example.com.